Partnering with No Code Founders is a great way to connect with the no-code community in a natural and organic way, allowing you to speak directly with the users who are most engaged in the no-code movement.
If you haven't spoken to us yet, you can start a conversation with us by dropping us an email at email@example.com. You can check out what's included in partnership with us below:
What's included in partnership:
- A dedicated Slack channel for your platform.
- A contributor account on the No Code Founders site to publish original content or republish existing content with canonical links. All content is shared in our Slack, newsletter and social media accounts.
- Actively engage in the NCF Slack on behalf of your platform. Posts must still be relevant and beneficial to the community. Spamming, mass direct messaging or repeated posting are not allowed.
- Offer a Perk to the No Code Founders community to increase engagement with your platform. We publish 1 Perk per week which is shared on our website to members only, and is also published as the primary CTA in our weekly newsletter and shared in our Slack and across our social channels.
- Dedicated newsletter write up on your platform with overview of what your platform does and links to 3 recent projects built with your platform to showcase the possible use cases. Our weekly newsletter gets a 49% open rate on average.
- 2 Interviews with founders who are using your platform to run a profitable business.
- FAQ article on the No Code Founders blog.
- Tool page on openstacks.co. Allow community members to add your tool to their stack.
- Unlimited featured job postings on nocodejobs.co.
- Unlimited featured meetups on nocodemeetups.co.
Join our Slack community and get access to exclusive contentJoin now
Already a member? Sign in